Wednesday 15 October 2014

Favorite Summer Perfumes




I like to change up my perfumes with the seasons and with Spring now here, it is time to bring out the Spring/Summer scent out. For these seasons, I like light and fruity scents for the day time and warmer scents for the evening. There are some perfumes that I do use all year long however and they can almost be considered to be my signature perfumes. Here are my favourites in no particular order.
Peony and Blush Suede by Jo Malone
This perfume is one I use all year long. It is better suited for summer as it is fresh and sweet, but I love it so much I still use it in the cooler months.  As this is quite an expensive perfume, it is great that it can be worn all year long. 

As the name suggests, this one smells of grapefruits. It has a light citrusy perfume that is perfect for the daytime. To make this an evening appropriate perfume, it can me layered with the Peonu and Blush Suede perfume for a warmer perfume. 

This perfume has been in my life for quite a few years. I know that Chanel have brought out a few different versions of this one, but my heart belongs to the original one. It is light and sweet and can be worn day or night. 

This perfume is another sweet scent that I wear quite often. I bought my first bottle of this when on holidays in Paris (cliche I know) and every time in wear this, it reminds me of my time there. For that resin alone, it will always be one of my favourite perfumes. 

This perfume is one that has been spoken about by many and for good reason. It is light, and can be worn day or night, in the cooler and warmer months. If you can only get one perfume, this is the one to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment